Become a William D. Boyce Society member today
Setting up a reoccurring monthly donation by credit card or ACH payment using our secure online payment system provided by BlueFire.
Wither it's a one time donation or reoccurring donation, here's a few recognition levels that the council recognizes:
- $5,000 Golden Eagle Club - Gold Palm
- $2,500 Golden Eagle Club - Silver Palm
- $1,500 Golden Eagle Club - Bronze Palm
- $1,000 Golden Eagle Club
- $500 Patron Member
- $250 Leadership Member
- $175 Support-a-Scout Member
Don't forget that you can make it easy by setting up a re-occurring donation to pay your pledge over time. Simply fill out the donation form and set up the frequency and amount to your desire.
Secure donation site through BlueFire.
Local council supported by local donations.
The Blue Mountain Council is supported solely by local donors such as yourself. We receive about 3% of our budget from United Ways in several of our counties. 10% of our budget comes from fundraising events such as popcorn sales and items purchased in the store.
All donations count.
We would like everyone to have the opportunity to give to help the youth of today become leaders for tomorrow.
With Your Support We Can
- Provide secondary accident and wellness insurance
- Provide a locally owned Scout shop for convenience
- Provide 5 field staff to recruit, mentor and train district volunteers
- Provide support and training to over 2,000 adult volunteers
- Maintain a local office in Kennewick with basic building expenses
- Provide administrative support including tracking advancements
- Supports lower costs of events and activities
Provide training awards and Eagle Award kits
- Providing recruiting flyers and other recruiting tools
Web-based program licenses
- Keeping unit history files including advancements and training records
- Giving us opportunities to reach more youth